- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Favorite villain?
- Favorite hero?
- Favorite Movie?
- Favorite Musical?
- Favorite TV show?
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What is your favorite exercise?
- What is your least favorite exercise?
- Favorite food?
- Least favorite food?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
- Your choice! Anything you want me to answer/say.
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
THIS IS THE BEST POST
I HAVE EVER SEEN
they really do mean everyone
“I don’t- what- how ?”
I just noticed that ever since Blaine gave Burt that rainbow pin,
He’s worn it ever since
Even on top of everything else he’s done on Glee like
Burt Hummel is just the single most coolest and best Dad on television.
REBLOGGING BECAUSE THIS IS DISGUSTING.
all animals need to be respected, not just mammals.
spread this. now. please.
If you claim to “LOVE ANIMALS” then don’t IGNORE ANIMALS.
THE SHELL IS ATTACHED TO THE THE SPINE. DRILLED IN THE SPINE DA FUQ
This makes me so sad
This is sad. People are so up in arms about animal rights, but they don’t even care about the treatment or rights of all the animals.